Thursday, October 15, 2009

My creativity has been sparked!

I've been making all kinds of cool stuff lately. Masks, and oragami... even dolls. Hand sewed and everything haha

I take some classes at a place called Papers. It's this funky shop at nob hill.







They have walls and walls of nothing but paper you can buy. They have pretty much any kind you could ever want. And they have other things as well. Like just.. cool little things. Like different kinds of mints which not all of them are great tasting-- but the tins are amazing! Me and my mom got two. I got zombie mints



But I'm not brave enough to try them because they're artificial meat flavored...


My mom got absinthe mints. :3 hers are supposed to taste like black liquorice which personally I don't like but shes does... so all the more power to her.


here are my dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment